How can I assign Freckle practice to my students?
The easiest way to assign all types of Freckle practice to your students is to visit your Assignments Log in the left side-bar. Once there, select + Add an Assignment.
This lets you select from all the Freckle practice modes to assign the right ones to your students. You’ll see a description of each type to help you choose which is best.
How can I customize my assignments?
Once you choose a practice mode to assign, you’ll be able to select which students receive the assignment. You can also do the following things (if applicable to the assignment type):
- Choose which standards and/or skills the assignment should cover
- See a preview of the assignment (available for select assignment types)
- Edit the title of the assignment
- Get a link to the assignment to share with students
Features available to Freckle Premium users:
- Share the assignment on Google Classroom or Remind
- Schedule the assignment to appear on a certain date
- Select and change the specific questions on the assignment (available for select assignment types)
How do I see student scores on assignments?
You'll be able to see a list of assignments in your Assignment Log. You can view student progress, completion rates, and edit assignment details from there; you can also filter the assignments by date, either with existing date ranges or a custom time period.
On the By Student tab, you can easily identify outstanding assignments by student. The table shows all assignments from the last 30 days.