How can I assign Freckle practice to my students?
The easiest way to assign all types of Freckle practice to your students is to visit your Assignments Log in the left side-bar. Once there, select + Add an Assignment.
This lets you select from all the Freckle practice modes to assign the right ones to your students. You’ll see a description of each type to help you choose which is best.
How can I customize my assignments?
Once you choose a practice mode to assign, you’ll be able to select which students receive the assignment. You can also do the following things (if applicable to the assignment type):
- Choose which standards and/or skills the assignment should cover
- See a preview of the assignment (available for select assignment types)
- Edit the title of the assignment
- Get a link to the assignment to share with students
Features available to Freckle Premium users:
- Share the assignment on Google Classroom or Remind
- Schedule the assignment to appear on a certain date
- Select and change the specific questions on the assignment (available for select assignment types)
How do I see student scores on assignments?
You'll be able to see a list of assignments in your Assignment Log. You can view student progress, completion rates, and edit assignment details from there.
On the By Student tab, you can easily identify outstanding assignments by student. The table shows all assignments from the last 30 days.