As a school administrator, can I delete teachers that are no longer at my school?
School administrators can delete teachers from the Administrator Dashboard on the Manage Teachers tab.
School administrators need to select the Manage Teachers tab, and from there, you can select the red on the right end of the teacher's row.
School administrators can also remove self-rostered teachers in bulk.
- On the Dashboard, select Clean Up Roster in the upper-right corner.
- On the Clean Up Roster page, go to the "Remove Self-Rostered Teachers" section and select Review Self-Rostered Teachers.
- The Remove Self-Rostered Teachers page will show you a list of all teachers in your system that were not added from a CSV upload and are not managed by your school’s identity provider (Clever, ClassLink, or Renaissance).
Remove the check mark for any teachers you want to remove (you can check and uncheck all the names on the page at once by selecting the check box at the top of the NAME column). By default, 50 names are shown at once; use the drop-down list in the bottom-left corner to change this to 10, 25, 30, or 50. If there are more names in the list than can be shown on the page, use the button in the lower-right corner to navigate to the next page.
- Once you have selected the teachers you want to remove, check the confirmation box at the bottom of the page and then select Remove # Self-Rostered Teachers (the button will show the number of teachers you have chosen).
- When the process is finished, you will see a confirmation message showing how many accounts were removed. Note that this action cannot be undone in bulk, but teachers can manually re-affiliate themselves with the school if there was a mistake.