Why can’t I log in to my teacher home?
There could be a few reasons for this:
- The most common is that your Internet connection isn't working—please make sure you have Internet access by opening a page in your browser.
- You may not have an account with the email address you are using to log in. Did you create one with that email address? If not, select create account or log in with the email address you used to create the account.
- You may be getting your password wrong. Select forgot password and enter the necessary information to receive a password reset email.
- If you're using Google to log in, make sure you're logged into the correct Google account that you use with Freckle.
- If you have a wheel that continues spinning, it could mean that another teacher or student was logged into the device you are currently using. Simply refresh the page (Ctrl + Shift + R) and try logging in again.
If you are still having a problem, please complete a technology check by going to http://techcheck.freckle.com to determine whether your system is compatible with Freckle.