Freckle Implementation Ideas
Using Freckle for Blended Learning
Freckle's powerful differentiation tool is your go-to for blended learning.
Choose your focus area.
- This could be a domain, power standard, or another lesson from your curriculum.
- Use the Standards page to find resources.
Choose method of instruction and delivery.
Some examples include:
- Classroom Stations
- Students rotate on a fixed schedule or at the teacher's discretion among locations within the class, one of which can be Inquiry Based Lessons, Adaptive Practice, or focus on a specific standard or skill in their assignments.
- Enriched Virtual
- Students divide their time between learning in class and remotely using online content. Assign a Freckle article one day and have students self select the next. Enrich their understanding using ELA Skills Practice.
- Flex Model
- The majority of student learning takes place online, either at school or at home. Provide face-to-face support as needed in a flexible environment using our Inquiry Based Lessons (IBL). Empower students to take control of their learning using our Math Adaptive Practice and ELA Skills Practice.
- Flipped Classroom
- Students rotate between face-to-face teacher-guided practice and online delivery of content and instruction. Assign IBL videos to students for homework and use class time to engage in the topic.
Initiate your blended learning plan and share your approach with us!