Customer Center - Logging In
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select your user name in the upper-right corner.
- In the drop-down list, select Customer Center.
- You will go to the sign-in page for the Customer Center, which will automatically sign you in and redirect you to the Messages page.
These instructions presume that you have already visited the Customer Center at least once and created a profile. (You will see the Profile page the first time you log in to the Customer Center.)
- Go to customercenter.renaissance.com.
- Select Sign In in the upper-right corner.
- If you are currently logged in to Renaissance, select Renaissance Login.
- If you are not currently logged in to Renaissance, type the user name and password you entered in your profile, and then select Sign In.
Check the Remember me? box if you want the software to remember your user name and password in the future so you don't have to type them again.
Select Forgot Your Password? if you can't remember your password. You will be asked to enter your email address so you can reset your password.
To sign out, select your name in the upper-right corner, and then select Sign Out.