Customer Center Home Page
Use the Renaissance Customer Center to request help, browse Knowledge Base articles, and create case reports for any issues you may be experiencing with your Renaissance site.
How do I get to the Renaissance Customer Center the first time?
If you received an email invitation to create a Renaissance Customer Center account:
- Click the link in the email.
- On the signup page, the activation code from the email will automatically be filled in. Select Register.
- You will see a message that your activation code is being redeemed. At this time, you have two options:
Create a new "local" account (used exclusively for the Customer Center): Enter a user name, password, and password confirmation in the appropriate fields, and then select Register.
Use your Renaissance login: Select Renaissance Login.
If you did not receive an email invitation:
- Go to customercenter.renaissance.com.
- Select Sign In in the upper-right corner.
- Select the Register tab. Then, select Renaissance Login.
The first time you visit the Customer Center, you will need to create a profile—the software will automatically take you to the Profile page.
What tasks can I start from the Customer Center Home page?
- Search the customer center: Use the search field on the Customer Center Home page to search for a specific keyword or term. You can choose to search just Web Pages in the Customer Center, just Cases, or both (by selecting All). Note that you can only search through your own cases.
- Update your profile: You need to create a profile the first time you visit the Customer Center—you can update it anytime you want.
- Open a new case: Report an issue with your Renaissance site by opening a new case. Cases will be directed to our technical support team, who will diagnose the problem and provide a resolution. You can also add comments to any cases you have opened.
- Check system status: View notifications about the status of your Renaissance service (including service outages or scheduled maintenance updates).
- Check messages: View messages and alerts that are sent to all Customer Center users.
- Schedule professional development sessions: Customers who have purchased professional development sessions can use this section of the Customer Center to schedule those sessions.
- Leave feedback: Use the Leave Feedback link at the bottom of the page to send us feedback about the Customer Center.
Navigation in the Customer Center
In addition to the links in the header of the pages in the Customer Center, you will also see “breadcrumb” links at the top of the page you're on, indicating the path you took to get to the page. Select one of these links to return to one of these prior pages.