How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select Star Custom.
- In the header of the Assessment Progress page, select Plan Instruction.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
- On the Plans page, you will see summaries of the assessment plans that you have created; select View under to a plan to view the entire plan.
- To delete an assessment plan, select Delete.
- If you are deleting an assessment plan, select Yes in the pop-up window to delete the plan, or No if you decide not to delete it.
When you delete a plan, it no longer appears in your list of plans in Star Custom. Assessments and assignments from the plan will no longer be included in the Assignment list on your students' Home page, and any student work will be deleted.
You can also begin creating a new assessment plan by selecting New Plan in the upper-right corner of the page.