Selecting a Subject
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select Star Custom.
- In the header of the Assessment Progress page, select Create/Edit Assessment.
- On the Assessments page, select Create Assessment.
Who can create assessments with default user permissions?
- District Level Administrators/District Staff: for any class or school in the district
- School Level Administrators/School Staff: for any class in their own school
- Teachers: for any of their own classes
- Select the subject for your new assessment: Reading, Math, or Science.
If you select Science, the subject will be displayed as Reading (with Science items) in the next step.
- After making your choice, select Continue to go to the next step.
You can only have one draft assessment per subject at a time with "Untitled" as its name. If you already have a draft like this, when you select Continue, a pop-up window will open where you can choose to either delete the existing Untitled draft assessment or edit it (so you can give it a name and continue making a new one).