Selecting the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment
Who can do this with default user permissions?
- District Level Administrators: any class or group in any school in the district
- School Level Administrators: any class or group in their own school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
Assigning the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment is a four-stage process—this page is for the third stage:
- Selecting the students you want to take the assessment and the date they can begin
- Confirming the assessment
- Selecting the assessment
- Finalizing the schedule and assigning the assessment
- On the Select Skills to Assess page, the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment is listed in the center column. Select + Add on the right side of it.
- In the pop-up window, select a start date to assign the assessment on.
Note: If you select the wrong date, you can change it by selecting the next to the date in the right column. This will remove the assessment from that date and change the back to + Add.
- Select Review in the lower-right corner of the page to move to the next stage: finalizing the schedule and assigning the assessment.