Selecting the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment
Who can do this with default user permissions?
- District Level Administrators: any class or group in any school in the district
- School Level Administrators: any class or group in their own school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
Assigning the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment is a four-stage process—this page is for the second stage:
- Selecting the students you want to take the assessment and the date they can begin
- Confirming the assessment
- Selecting the assessment
- Finalizing the schedule and assigning the assessment
On the Select Skills page, there is a single tab open: Reading Proficiency Assessment. Select Continue to go to the next stage: selecting the assessment.