Setting the Learning Standards
These steps describe how to set the Learning Standards used by Accelerated Math 2.0.
To set the Learning Standards for other products, select your name at the top of the page; then, choose Manage Apps & Users in the menu. Select Product Administration on the next page, and then select Set Learning Standards. For more information, see the help for the new Learning Standards page in Manage Apps & Users.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
Follow these steps to set the Learning Standards used by Accelerated Math 2.0.
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the Home page, select Product Administration.
- Select Set Learning Standards.
- Use the drop-down lists to choose the Learning Standards. Note: Only the Math Learning Standards are used since these settings only affect Accelerated Math 2.0. For products that appear on the Home page, see Set Learning Standards in the Manage Apps & Users help.
- Select Save when you have finished making your changes. (If you don't want to save your changes, select Cancel.)