Preferences allow you to customize MathFacts in a Flash to your needs.
Who Can View and Change Preferences
- Teachers can only edit Classroom preferences for classes assigned to them. They can change the General preference for themselves.
- District Administrators and School Administrators can change Classroom preferences for any class they have access to. They can also change the General preference for themselves, and the Benchmarks preference for their schools.
- District Staff and School Staff can only view the setting of Classroom preferences, but they can change the General preference for themselves. District staff can change the Benchmarks school preference; school staff cannot.
MathFacts in a Flash includes several class preferences, one user preference and one school preference.
Viewing the Preferences
To view preference settings, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the next page, select MathFacts in a Flash; then, select Preferences.
If necessary, use the School and Class drop-down lists (above the preferences tables) to select your school and class.
Select the preference you want to view.
- The page that opens shows the current preference setting. To exit the page, select Cancel.