After completing quiz 3 in the first chapter, you can print these reports:
- Words Correct Report
- Words to Study (with graphics) Report
To print a report:
- Log in to the student program.
- On the Home page, select Math & Other Apps.
- Select English in
a Flash; then, select View Reports.
- If the program asks you to choose a school, select
the school to print reports for.
- Select the number of the chapter for the report.
- On the Student Reports page, select either Words
Correct or Words to Study.
- After the program finishes your report, the report opens in your default PDF reader. It might open in the same window or a different window. Use the options in your PDF reader to print or save the report.
To print the other report, select Return to Reports.