How Students Print Reports
Reports Students Can Print
After completing quiz 3 in the first chapter, students can print the
following two reports:
Note: Anyone logged into
the student program can print these reports for the student name they
are logged in under. A PDF reader is required on each computer where students may print these reports.
To print a student report, students follow these steps:
- Log in to the student program.
- On the Home page, select Math & Other Apps.
- On the Other Math & Reading Apps page, select English in a Flash; then, select View Reports in the menu that opens.
- If you are in more than one school
that is using English in a Flash, select a school.
- On the next page, select the number of the chapter
for the report.
- On the Student Reports page, select either the Words Correct or Words
to Study report.
- After the program generates your report, it opens in your default PDF reader in the browser window or a separate window. Use the options in your PDF reader to print or save the report.
To print the other student
report, select Return to Reports.