Viewing or Printing Reports
Who can do this with standard capabilities?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School
Reports provide information about classes, students and teachers as
well as the work students have finished. Follow the steps below to print reports.
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the Other Math & Reading Apps page, select English in a Flash, then Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the name of the report you want to generate.
- On the Report Options page, choose options for the report.
You may be able to choose the classes, students or reporting parameter
group to include, the time period covered by the report, how students are grouped, the chapters to include, whether to include graphics, or whether to print the report options that you chose on the report.
- Select View Report.
- As the program generates the report, the Report Progress page opens. When the report is ready, the report opens in your default PDF reader, either within your web browser window or in a separate window. Use the options in your PDF reader to print or save the report.
To choose different custom options and generate the report, select Customize this Report at the top of the page.
To choose a different report to generate, click Select a Different Report.
To view and print reports, a PDF viewer (such as Adobe Reader) must be installed on this computer. If a PDF viewer is not installed, go to the Downloads page to get Adobe Reader (see Installing the Necessary Software to Use English in a Flash), or select Get Adobe Reader on the English in a Flash Reports page. Be sure to install any programs with administrator rights so that all users can use the program on the computer.