Library and Chapter Guides
Each English in a Flash library has a Library Guide and Chapter Guides.
Library Guides give you an overview of the library as well as a scope
and sequence of the library.
The fifteen Chapter Guides for each library provide a list of the vocabulary
categories, vocabulary words, oral communication tasks, and grammatical
structures covered in each chapter.
Each library also includes a recommended reading list for students who are doing independent reading while working
in the library. The recommended reading lists are available from Accelerated Reader Bookfinder. Lists are reviewed weekly and titles are added as they become available.
To print a Library Guide or a Chapter Guide, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the Other Math & Reading Apps page, select English in a Flash, then Resources.
- On the Resources page, select Library and Chapter Guides.
- Choose the library from the Library drop-down list for which you want a Library Guide or Chapter Guides.
- Select the Library Guide or Chapter Guide name to open it.
The document will open in your PDF reader in the browser window or another window.