Printing the AR BookBag
For best performance, print jobs are limited to 1,000 titles or fewer.
To view or print the Lexile® measure for a book, you must first perform an Advanced Search.
To print a list of the book and article titles in your AR BookBag:
- Review the contents of your AR BookBag by selecting AR BookBag .
Select Print . The Print Results page opens.
Choose how you want your list to be formatted, Without book covers (default) or With book covers.
- To remove a title, select Remove from AR BookBag next to the book.
Choose how you want your list to be sorted: Title (default), Author Last Name, AR Quiz Number, or Book Level.
Choose whether or not to include the locations of the books on the list.
- Title and Author Last Name: Alphabetical (A to Z). You cannot reverse the order (Z to A).
- AR Quiz Number: Lower number quizzes are listed first.
- Book Level: The lowest book levels are listed first.
Note: You only see locations if (1) your school used Accelerated Reader Bookguide to enable this feature and (2) you are using a keycode.
Choose whether or not to include the call numbers of the books on the list.
A call number is a group of letters and numbers, given to books in a library. Books are arranged in the library by call number.
Note: You only see call numbers if (1) your school used Accelerated Reader Bookguide to enable this feature and (2) you are using a keycode.
Select View Report.
The report generates. When it is ready, the report will open in a browser window or a separate window.
When you have finished, select Return to AR BookBag.