Viewing Students' Skills Practice Scores
Follow the steps below to view students' skills practice scores for article assignments.
- Select Track Assignments on the main Accelerated Reader 360 page.
- You will go to the Track Student Work Dashboard. When you go to this view from Accelerated Reader Assigned Reading, all assignment types are selected by default as well as one of your classes. If necessary, select the number of assignments or the class name to make changes.
- Select the name of the plan that includes the assignments that you want to view scores for. Assignments for articles that students selected on their own are in the "AR 360 Instructional Practice Plan," as are featured articles that you assigned from the main Accelerated Reader 360 page; other assignments that you created are in the plan that you created and named.
If you have more than one plan with the same name, the Start Date may help; this is the first day in the time period that you chose for the plan. Note that some plans may only be displayed if you have "School Year" chosen for the timeframe.
- After you click a plan, you will see a list of the AR 360 assignments in that plan. Click an assignment that has the scored activity that you want to review. In the example below, the second assignment (Edible Schoolyards Give Kids Food for Thought) has 8 activities in the Scored column.
Another way to get to scores for a specific student is to click the arrow next to the plan (instead of clicking the plan name) and then click the name of a student who has activities scored.
- In the example below, both the quiz and the skills practice for the article have been scored for two of the students. You can see the points earned and the percentage scores.
Select a skills practice score, then Review/Rescore/Resubmit.
Notice that you can also choose to view the student's performance across skills and item types, item responses, and mastery.
If you choose Mastery, you can see the student's mastery score and the mastery confidence based on the work the student has done. Note that if you assign work by browsing through articles or searching for articles, some skills practice assignments may focus on skills that are not part of your learning progression; those skills will not show mastery score information.
- When you choose Review/Rescore/Resubmit, you will go to a summary that shows the student's score.
Students can also view their results for skills practice assignments. In the Assignments list on the student Home page, students can select a completed article assignment, then select a completed skills practice activity to see their score.