Viewing the Results of Students' Assignments and Article Quizzes
Teachers follow these steps to see students' assignment results and quiz scores from Accelerated Reader 360 article assignments.
- Select Track Assignments on the main Accelerated Reader 360 page.
- You will go to the Track Student Work Dashboard. When you go to this view from Accelerated Reader Assigned Reading, all assignment types are selected by default as well as one of your classes. If necessary, select the number of assignments or the class name to make changes.
- Click the name of the plan that includes the assignments that you want to view scores for. Assignments for articles that students selected on their own are in the "AR 360 Instructional Practice Plan," as are featured articles that you assigned from the main Accelerated Reader 360 page; other assignments that you created are in the plan that you created and named.
If you have more than one plan with the same name, the Start Date may help; this is the first day in the time period that you chose for the plan. Note that some plans may only be displayed if you have "School Year" chosen for the timeframe.
- After you click a plan, you will see a list of the Accelerated Reader 360 assignments in that plan. Click an assignment that has the scored activity that you want to review. In the example below, the second assignment (Edible Schoolyards Give Kids Food for Thought) has 8 activities in the Scored column.
Another way to get to scores for a specific student is to click the arrow next to the plan (instead of selecting the plan) and then click the name of a student who has activities scored.
- In the example below, both the quiz and the skills practice for the article have been scored for some of the students. You can see the number of items answered correctly and the percentage scores.
If you select a quiz score, you can choose whether to view performance across skills or item types, to see item responses, or to see the student's mastery information for the related skill.
When you select a Skills Practice score, you can also select Review/Rescore/Resubmit to see the student's responses and the points you awarded. (You can also rescore student responses.) When you have finished, select Done.
Students can also view their results. In the Assignments list on the student Home page, students can select a completed article, then select a completed skills practice activity to see their score.
Teachers can also see student scores for article quizzes in the Accelerated Reader Record Book, though skills practice scores are not shown in the Record Book.