Previewing Articles and Assignments
Whether you choose to find assignments by skill and standard, by topic and keyword, or by using Featured Articles, you can preview the article and assignment by following these steps:
- Select Preview for the assignment.
- The assignment will open in a new tab in your browser, and you will see the assignment as a student would see it, starting with the assignment instructions, and then continuing with each assignment item. (The article text is included with each item for reference.) Assignment items might ask students to highlight and tag text or to answer questions.
To go on from one step to the next, select Next > at the bottom of the page.
You can also select one of the item numbers at the bottom of the page to go directly to an item in the assignment.
Any work you do on the assignment will not be saved since you are previewing.
- On the last item, select Finish.
- Select Finish again in the confirmation message. (If you have not answered some questions, you will have the option to go back and do so, just as students do.)
- If a quiz is available, you will have the option to take the quiz as the student would. (You may be asked to enter the Accelerated Reader Monitor Password if that is required for students taking a quiz.)
- Select Close Window to close the tab when you are done.