Quiz List Report
The Quiz List report shows you information about the quizzes you select, including the quiz number, language, title, author, interest level, book level, points, word count, and whether it is fiction or nonfiction.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Dashboard Owners, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Follow these steps to generate the report:
- On the Home page, select Accelerated Reader Independent Reading; then, select Reports. (If you select Reports on the Home page instead, select Accelerated Reader / Reading Practice if a menu opens when you select the tile.)
- On the Reports page, the Accelerated Reader/Reading Practice tab is selected. In the Quiz Usage section of the page, select Quiz List Report. (If you have added the report to the Pinned Reports, you'll find it under that section at the top of the page.)
- One school is selected by default. If you need to see quiz information for a different school, select Change Schools.
Then, select a school in the window that opens and select Apply.
- Select Choose Quizzes to select the quizzes for to include in the report. (If some quizzes are already selected, the button changes to Change Quizzes.)
- In the window that opens, use the Quiz Search field to search for each quiz that you want to include in the report. You can search by keyword, title, author, or quiz number.
In the search results, check the quizzes that you want to include in the report. Those quizzes will be added to the list on the right. Continue to search and add quizzes - the ones you have already selected will remain in the list.
If you want to remove a quiz from the list, select Remove next to the quiz title (or Remove All to remove all quizzes.
You can narrow your results using the filters. Select Filters to the right of the search field. Then, choose one of the categories on the left side of the Filters window.
You can choose from the following:
- F/NF: Fiction, nonfiction, or both (or undefined for quizzes that don't have a designation, such as some Teacher-Made Quizzes).
- Language: Choose to include English (EN) and/or Spanish (SP) quizzes.
Any filters that you have chosen will be checked on the left. If you want to clear the filters that you've applied, select Clear All. When you're ready to close the filters, select Close.
After you close the filters window, the filters that are applied are shown below the search field. You can select the X on a filter to remove it, or select Clear All to remove all filters.
When you're done selecting quizzes, select Apply at the bottom of the window. When you return to the report page, it will show how many quizzes you selected.
Next, choose which book levels to include on the report: ATOS or Lexile® Measure.
Choose how to sort the quizzes in the report. You can sort by title, author, quiz number, fiction vs. nonfiction, book level (difficulty level), or points.
Select Update Report under the options.
The report will open under the button. You will see a Quiz Details table.
To print the report, select the PDF icon in the top right corner of the page. The report will open as a PDF file in a new tab, where you can print or save it. After printing, simply close the tab and go back to the software tab.
When you're ready to leave the page, you can select the Home button to go back to the Home page. To go back to the Reports page, select the Reports button (circled below) or the Back to Reports link.