Quiz List Report
The Quiz List report shows you information about the quizzes you select, including the quiz number, language, title, author, interest level, book level, points, word count, and whether it is fiction or nonfiction.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Dashboard Owners, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Follow these steps to generate the report:
- On the Home page, select Accelerated Reader Independent Reading; then, select Reports. (If you select Reports on the Home page instead, select Accelerated Reader / Reading Practice if a menu opens when you select the tile.)
- On the Reports page, the Accelerated Reader/Reading Practice tab is selected. In the Quiz Usage section of the page, select Quiz List Report. (If you have added the report to the Pinned Reports, you'll find it under that section at the top of the page.)
- First, select Choose Quizzes to select the quizzes for to include in the report.
- In the window that opens, use the search field to search for the quizzes that you want in the report. You can search for words in the title or by the author's name. When you find a book title that you want to include in the report, select Add to List.
The title will be added to the Selected Titles list on the right. (If you want to delete a title from that list, select the X to the right of the title.)
If you have more than 10 results, you will 10 results per page. Below the results, you will see arrows like the ones shown below. Click to go to the next page, to go back a page, to go to the last page, and to go to the first.
You can select Filters to the right of the search field to filter your search results by fiction/nonfiction (or Undefined for Teacher-Made Quizzes who don't have a designation) or by language (EN for English or SP for Spanish). Check the boxes to filter results; then, select Close.
The filters you've applied are shown below the search field. If you decide to remove the filters, select Clear All.
Continue to search and add titles to the list until you are done. Then, select Apply.
- Next, choose which book levels to include on the report: ATOS or Lexile® Measure.
- Choose how to sort the quizzes in the report. You can sort by title, author, quiz number, fiction vs. nonfiction, book level (difficulty level), or points.
- Select Update Report under the options.
- The report will open under the button. You will see a Quiz Details table.
To print the report, select the PDF icon in the top right corner of the page. The report will open as a PDF file in a new tab, where you can print or save it. After printing, simply close the tab and go back to the software tab.
When you're ready to leave the page, you can select the Home button to go back to the Home page. To go back to the Reports page, select the Reports button (circled below) or the Back to Reports link.