Show Missed Questions Preference
These preference settings determine whether students are allowed to review quiz questions and see the questions they missed after passing Reading Practice, Literacy Skills, and/or Other Reading Quizzes. If students are allowed to do this, they will have a Review Questions button on the quiz results page.
Follow these steps to set the preference:
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators, Teachers
District level administrators can set the preference for all classes at all schools. School level administrators can set the preference for all classes at their schools. Teachers can set the preference for their classes. Other staff cannot set the preference unless they have been granted special permissions, but they can view the settings.
- Select Accelerated Reader Independent Reading on the Home page and then choose Preferences from the popup menu.
- Select Show Missed Questions under the Class Preferences on the Preferences page.
- By default, all of your classes are listed.
If you want to set the preference for specific classes, select the link under the preference name.
If necessary, select a school in the first column. In the right column, you can either select All Classes and Groups or choose Select Classes and Groups and check the classes. (You can search the items in a column by clicking within that column and then typing Ctrl+F or control-F on the keyboard.) When you're done, select Apply.
- Your classes are listed. For each class, check the box if you want students who pass reading quizzes to be able to review their answers.
If you want to use the same setting for all of the selected classes, select Set All above the table.
In the popup window, check the box or remove the check mark; then, select Apply to All. (You still need to save your changes.)
- Select Save Changes to save your settings. (Select < Back to go back to the Preferences page.)