Viewing the Sample Problems, Worked Examples, and Other Resources for a Skill or Subskill
Follow the steps below to view the resources for a skill or subskill that your students are working on.
You can view the following:
- Sample problems for Accelerated Math subskills
- Depth of Knowledge activities in PDF form
- Links to instructional videos
- Worked examples of problems related to the skill
- Glossary terms
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, School Administrators, Teachers
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
- Select Assignment Plan in the links to the right of the Accelerated Math logo.
- Use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to choose the school, class, and Learning Schedule if necessary. (These are available if you have access to more than one school, class, or Learning Schedule.)
- Use the Assignment Plan drop-down list to choose the Assignment plan you'd like to work with.
- The top of the page will show a list of groups with the number of assignments. Select the group that you want to work with.
Note that the number of assignments shown is twice the number of subskills that are in the Assignment Plan. This is because students will be completing at least one practice and one test for each subskill.
- Select the skill or subskill for which you want to view information. When you do this, the second column will list the practice and assessment and the resources available for this skill or subskill. You can do the following:
- To see a sample problem, select an Accelerated Math item.
- To see a Depth of Knowledge activity (if available), select the Student or Teacher link to open the PDF file. (The Teacher copy includes the answer key.)
- To open a video, worked example, or glossary term, select the links.