Finding Depth of Knowledge Activities in Accelerated Math 2.0
Follow the steps below to find Depth of Knowledge activities for the skills that your students are working on.
These activities allow your students to engage with tasks at depth-of-knowledge levels 2 and 3, helping them achieve deep standards mastery.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, School Administrators, Teachers
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
- Select Assignment Plan in the links to the right of the Accelerated Math logo.
- Use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to choose the school, class, and Learning Schedule if necessary. (These are available if you have access to more than one school, class, or Learning Schedule.)
- Use the Assignment Plan drop-down list to choose the Assignment plan you'd like to work with.
- The top of the page will show a list of groups with the number of assignments. Select the group that you want to work with.
Note that the number of assignments shown is twice the number of subskills that are in the Assignment Plan. This is because students will be completing at least one practice and one test for each subskill.
- Select the skill that you would like a Depth of Knowledge activity for. (To see these activities, you must select a skill, not a subskill, as shown below.) The second column in the table will list the Accelerated Math items and the resources available for this skill.
If a Depth of Knowledge activity is available for the skill, you will see 2 links. The Student link opens a PDF that you can print for your students, which presents the problem. The Teacher link opens a PDF that includes both the student activity and an answer key.