How Students Print Online Practices
Students can print their online practices if it is helpful for them to see problems on paper. Note that they must still complete online assignments in the software.
Students cannot print their online tests.
- After logging in to the Renaissance site, on the student Home page, select Math & Other Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
If your school has Renaissance Home Connect, students can also log in to Renaissance Home Connect from home, select the math tab, and then select the Accelerated Math 2.0 tab. On that tab, students can select Open Accelerated Math 2.0. They can then follow the rest of these steps to print their practices.
- If a Choose Your Class window opens, select the class you want to do work for; then, select Done.
- If you are in more than one group, use the drop-down list to choose the group that you are doing work for.
- Select Start for the practice. (If you have worked on the assignment before, select Resume instead of Start.)
- Select Print Assignment in the green bar at the top of the page.
- A standard print window will open so that you can choose your printer and print options, then print the assignment. The assignment will also open in a separate window; when you have finished printing, close the assignment window.