Changing the Order of Skills in the Learning Schedule
A Learning Schedule sets the order of skills that selected groups in your class will cover. This skill order applies to all groups that are using the Learning Schedule. If you move a skill, its subskills are moved as well. The skill order determines the order in which students receive subskill assignments, as shown on the Progress Dashboard page (when you select View Assignments for groups).
Follow these steps to change the order in which your class will work on skills.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, School Administrators, Teachers
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
- Select Learning Schedule in the links to the right of the Accelerated Math logo.
- Use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to choose the school and class if necessary.
- Use the Learning Schedule drop-down list to choose the schedule that needs the skill order changed.
- To change the order of skills or to move them to different Assignment Plans, select a skill and drag it to its new position or to a different Assignment Plan. The other skills will adjust to allow for the skill's new position.
- Your changes take effect immediately. You will see the order changed on the Assignment Plan page and when you view assignments for groups on the Progress Dashboard page.