Adding or Removing Subskills for a Group of Students
Follow the steps below if you want to add or remove skills or subskills from an Assignment Plan for one of your student groups. This affects the assignments that you will see for the group on the Progress Dashboard page and the assignments that students will receive.
Typically you would not remove subskills or skills from the Assignment Plan so that all groups get coverage of all skills in your class Learning Schedule.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, School Administrators, Teachers
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
- Select Assignment Plan in the links to the right of the Accelerated Math logo.
- Use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to choose the school and class if necessary. (These are available if you have access to more than one school or class.)
- Use the Learning Schedule drop-down list to choose the one that you want to change Assignment Plans for.
- Use the Assignment Plan drop-down list to choose the Assignment Plan you'd like to work with.
- The top of the page will show a list of groups with the number of assignments. Select the group that you want to work with.
Note that the number of assignments shown is twice the number of subskills that are in the Assignment Plan. This is because students will be completing at least one practice and one test for each subskill.
- To add a skill or subskill, check the circle () to the left of it.
To remove a skill or subskill, remove the check mark by selecting the circle. When you remove a skill, all subskills for that skill are removed as well. Subskills that are removed will not be assigned to students, so students will not see those subskills on practices or tests. If students have already completed work on those subskills, the software will remember their progress on the subskills if you add them again later, but past practice and test scores will no longer be available.
When you select a skill or subskill, the assignments and resources that are available for it are shown in the second column.
Any changes that you make to the Assignment Plan are saved immediately. You can see the assigned work for each group and students' progress on that work on the Progress Dashboard page.