Reprinting a Student's Paper Assignment
You can print a student's paper assignment by following the steps below. Note that students can also reprint their own assignments if they log in to the software.
Who can do this with default capabilities?
District Administrators, School Administrators, Teachers
- On the Home page, select Other Math & Reading Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
- Select Progress Dashboard in the links to the right of the Accelerated Math logo.
- Use the drop-down lists at the top of the page to choose the school, class, and Learning Schedule if necessary.
The current Assignment Plan will be selected in the Assignment Plan drop-down list.
- Your groups will be listed. Select View Assignments for the group that needs an assignment reprinted.
- Select the square for the student and subskill for which you want to reprint an assignment.
- Select View next to the assignment that you want to reprint.
- The assignment will open. You can print it as you would any web page, by using ctrl-P (-P on Macintosh computers) or by right-clicking and choosing a print option from the popup menu.