How Students Score Paper Assignments in the Software
Students who log in to the software can score their own paper assignments even though they are not online assignments. For this type of assignment, students will not see the problems or be able to get resources.
Students follow these steps:
- On the Home page, select Math & Other Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
If your school has Renaissance Home Connect, students can also log in to Renaissance Home Connect from home, select the math tab, and then select the Accelerated Math 2.0 tab. On that tab, students can select Open Accelerated Math 2.0. They can then score their practices, but they are not allowed to score tests when they log in this way.
- If a Choose Your Class window opens, select the class you want to do work for; then, select Done.
- If you are in more than one group, use the drop-down list to choose the group that you are doing work for.
- Select Score for the type of paper assignment that you want to score (practice or test).
- You will see the form number for the paper assignment and the list of problem numbers. Select your answer to each problem number. If you are working at a computer, you can press the letter of each answer on the keyboard instead. (If you want to save your work before you are finished, select Save & Exit at the top of the page.)
For practices only, if you need a new paper copy of the assignment, select Reprint Assignment in the green bar at the top of the page. You cannot reprint tests.
- When you have finished, select Submit.
- A message will ask if you are sure that you want to submit the assignment. You cannot make changes after you submit. Select OK if you are ready to continue.
- You will see your score (number correct and percent) and the number of incorrect responses you chose. Then, you will see a list of the problems that you answered incorrectly and your answers. You may also see the correct answer. Finally, you will see your score.
If you want a printed copy of the summary, select Print in the green bar at the top of the page; then, select your printer.
When you are done reading the results, select Done at the top of the page.
When you score a practice this way, the next practice is not printed automatically. To print your next practice, on the Assignments tab, select Score for the Practice; then, select Reprint Assignment.