How Students Reprint Paper Assignments
Students can log in to the software to reprint their paper practices even though they are not online assignments. (Students do not have the reprint option for tests.) Students follow these steps:
- On the Home page, select Math & Other Apps.
- On the next page, select Accelerated Math 2.0.
If your school has Renaissance Home Connect, students can also log in to Renaissance Home Connect from home, select the math tab, and then select the Accelerated Math 2.0 tab. On that tab, students can select Open Accelerated Math 2.0. They can then reprint their practices (but not tests).
- If a Choose Your Class window opens, select the class you want to do work for; then, select Done.
- If you are in more than one group, use the drop-down list to choose the group that you are doing work for.
- Select Score for the practice.
- The page that opens next shows the answer choices for the problems on the assignment. At the top of the page, in the green bar, select Reprint Assignment.
- The assignment will open in a new window. Print the assignment from this window. (You can press ctrl-P on Windows computers or -P on Macintosh, or right-click to see the print option in a popup menu.)